ASİST BİLGİ TEKNOLOJİLERİ VE ELEKTRONİK HABERLEŞME LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
CLARIFICATION TEXT UNDER THE LAW NO. 6698 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Asist Bilgi Teknolojileri ve Elektronik Haberleşme Ltd. Şti (“ASİST”, “Company”, Data Controller) takes all kinds of technical and legal measures in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) in the processing of your personal data in relation to its activities.
In the following clarification text, data subjects can find detailed information on the processing of their personal data, transfer of their personal data to third parties, the legal reasons for collecting personal data and their rights in the KVKK.
Personal Data: Refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Data Controller: Refers to the legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
Data Processor: Natural or legal persons who process personal data on behalf of the data controller in accordance with the instructions.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed by the data controller or the appointed real/legal persons under the following circumstances and conditions:
- Improving, developing and diversifying our products and services and offering alternatives to real/legal persons with whom we have commercial relations,
- Improving our service standards, utilizing new technologies and applications, and determining and implementing our commercial and business strategies,
- Purchasing services within the scope of the relevant laws and paying the contract prices resulting from these services,
- Fulfilling our contractual or legal obligations,
- Improving our corporate activities,
- Sending warning/informative messages to companies with which we have commercial relations,
- Sending celebratory and congratulatory messages,
- Evaluating and finalizing the requests/complaints/suggestions directed to our company and providing feedback,
- Planning and executing our human resources policy,
- Increasing the performance and satisfaction of our employees, controlling their health status in terms of suitability for the job, paying their salaries, evaluating their complaints, determining their training and career plans, or ensuring occupational health and safety,
- Evaluating the candidates who have applied for a job or internship, and initiating the recruiting process,
- Arranging the legal leave of the employees, carrying out their dismissal procedures, determining their track record,
- Monitoring the security, entry-exit control and work processes with audio and video recordings at our work areas, workplaces, buildings, facilities, operating areas and vehicles,
- In case of contact with our call centers or Company phones, detecting the said contact and its content with voice and call recordings,
- Performing our quality and standard audits or fulfilling our reporting obligations and other obligations determined by internal guidelines and company policy,
- Ensuring that the legal obligations specified in the KVKK are fulfilled, as required or mandated by legal regulations and regulatory and supervisory institutions,
- In case of vehicle allocation or rental, managing the driver information (license) and GPS tracking (location) information of the relevant vehicle,
- Carrying out corporate communication and event management activities and processes, and ensuring that our Company’s business units perform the necessary work for data subjects to benefit from our services,
- Execution and follow-up of financial reporting and risk management transactions,
- Notifying the changes in the legislation or the policies we accept, or making notifications concerning the data subject,
- Looking out for our Company’s legitimate interests.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
For the aforementioned purposes and within the frame of the conditions determined by KVKK, your personal data is transferred to:
- Our business partners and suppliers, in order to carry out and ensure the continuity of commercial activities,
- Our suppliers, strictly to provide products and services,
- Audit firms, within the scope of contracts with authorized institutions and organizations, for the purpose of auditing our activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and in-house directives,
- Domestic and/or foreign private and public legal entities, in order to increase the value of the company, improve the internet infrastructure and keep it up-to-date,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations strictly for the purpose of the request,
- Software and technology companies established in Turkey and abroad, in order to create databases of operating systems and computer programs used by our company, ensure program operability, and maintain and repair the programs,
- Institutions/organizations that provide cloud services established in Turkey and abroad,
- Occupational health and safety companies, hospitals and health institutions, in order to fulfill the obligations of emergency medical interventions and occupational health and safety,
- Relevant banks and financial institutions in order to perform banking and financial transactions and salary payments,
- Solution partners, suppliers and other companies that provide repair, maintenance and service,
- Security companies, in order to ensure workplace safety,
- Consultancy firms with expertise in fields such as trade, finance, management and human resources, in order to increase employee performance and awareness, raise our quality standards and reduce costs,
- Research and survey companies contracted to carry out research and survey activities within the frame of customer and subscriber satisfaction.
- METHODS AND LEGAL REASONS OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data are collected upon your explicit consent or within the scope of the other data processing conditions stipulated in the KVKK by ASİST or real/legal persons processing data on behalf of ASİST through application forms, e-government, bill payment centers, cashiers, payment points, Turkish Post (PTT), contracted banks, contracted institutions, website, various contracts, all kinds of informative forms, surveys, job application forms, employment contracts, social media applications, written, verbal and digital notifications form our customers, suppliers and business partners, identity sharing system, address sharing system, SMS channels, mobile applications, call centers and verbal, written or electronic channels.
This information is obtained for ASİST to carry out its commercial and administrative activities within the limits of the law, and completely and accurately fulfill its legal responsibilities.
- STORAGE, DISPOSAL AND ANONYMIZATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our company stores the collected personal data strictly for the processing purpose. If the processing purpose and/or reason is no longer valid, the personal data are stored until the end of the period required by the relevant legislation. If the processing purpose and/or reason is no longer valid, your personal data will be destroyed or anonymized when the limitation periods required to meet our legal obligations are completed. The destruction and anonymization of personal data that are within the scope of public service exception will be carried out within the frame of the applicable legislation. For detailed information about our storage and disposal policy, contact us at email@example.com.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Real persons whose personal data are processed by ASİST have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
- Learning whether their personal data have been processed,
- Requesting information if their personal data have been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they have been used in accordance with the relevant purpose,
- Learning the domestic or foreign third parties who received their personal data,
- Requesting correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, and requesting the notification of the third parties who received the personal data accordingly,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are no longer valid, despite the fact that they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the third parties who received the personal data accordingly,
- Objecting to any unfavorable results obtained upon analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation in case of damages due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
The data subject can always submit their requests in relation to these rights to ASİST with a notice via notary public, by applying in person upon showing their ID to our Company HQ, by filling out the Data Subject Application Formavailable on our website, or by applying in line with the other methods specified in the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” to the company address of Teknopark İstanbul, Sanayi Mahallesi Teknopark Bulvarı NO:1/1C – 1502 Pendik / İstanbul In this case, the requests of the data subject will be evaluated and finalized free of charge as soon as possible, and within thirty (30) days at the latest.
Your application must include your name, surname, hand-written signature (for written applications), TR ID number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, nationality for foreigners, passport number or ID number (if any), place of residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address, telephone and fax number (if any), subject of request, and information and documentation related to the subject.
- IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Phone Number: 0216 657 08 44
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Teknopark İstanbul
Sanayi Mah. Havaalanı İç Yolu Cad. No: 1-1c
1502 kat 5 Pendik İstanbul
Respectfully announced to the public.